martes, 20 de octubre de 2020

Jeff Bridges says he has been diagnosed with lymphoma

Jeff Bridges in “Crazy Heart.” Jeff Bridges in “Crazy Heart.” | Lorey Sebastian

Academy Award-winning actor Jeff Bridges said he has lymphoma.

Academy Award-winner actor Jeff Bridges said Monday that he has been diagnosed with lymphoma.

  • “I have been diagnosed with lymphoma. Although it is a serious disease, I feel fortunate that I have a great team of doctors and the prognosis is good. I’m starting treatment and will keep you posted on my recovery.
  • “I’m profoundly grateful for the love and support from my family and friends.
  • “Thank you for your prayers and well-wishes. And, while I have you, please remember to go vote. Because we are all in this together. http://Vote.org.”

Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system, which includes the lymph nodes, bone marrow and spleen. He did not explain which version of the disease he has, though, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Treatment for lymphoma can include “chemotherapy, radiation therapy, bone marrow transplant, immunotherapy medications, or a combination of these,” according to Entertainment Weekly.

Other celebrities who passed way from lymphoma include Michael C. Hall, Mr. T, Gene Wilder and Andy Whitfield.



from Deseret News https://ift.tt/35fqXYd

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Slutty Japanese Babe Toyed And Creamed

Japanese hot babe with big tits gets toyed and creamed. Author: sexualbabe Added: 02/11/2021