lunes, 26 de octubre de 2020

Letter: Someone stole my campaign flag. That just energizes my support

A protester holds up a mini American flag during a protest at the Cottonwood Heights Police Department in Cottonwood Heights on Monday, Aug. 3, 2020. | Yukai Peng, Deseret News

About two weeks ago, my wife and I purchased an American flag to display on Columbus Day. The next day, we used our new flag pole to put up a flag showing our support for a political candidate we like. On Columbus Day morning, I was going to switch our political flag with our new American flag as a celebration of Columbus Day. Someone stole our flag!

It’s a sad day when someone steals my flag hoping it will help their cause. It will do the opposite and cause me to tell everybody I know what happened. If my flag was not stolen, I would have remained quiet and not shared my opinion with my friends and neighbors.

I guess freedom of speech only applies to those who agree with you. As I shared what happened to a friend, he mentioned that his daughter experienced the same thing where she lived. She ended up posting a sign that said, “You can steal my sign, but you can’t steal my vote.” I feel the same way. You can steal my sign, but you can’t steal my vote.

Scott Johnson

Layton



from Deseret News https://ift.tt/31KlIyy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Slutty Japanese Babe Toyed And Creamed

Japanese hot babe with big tits gets toyed and creamed. Author: sexualbabe Added: 02/11/2021