miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2020

Top Utah State WR Deven Thompkins returning to Aggies after entering transfer portal; ‘I believe in Coach Blake Anderson’s vision’

Utah State wide receiver Deven Thompkins (13) runs with the ball in the first half against Boise State in an NCAA college football game Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, in Boise. Boise State won 42-13. | Steve Conner, Associated Press

Deven Thompkins’ time in Logan isn’t over.

One month after the wide receiver said he had entered the NCAA’s transfer portal, Thompkins announced Wednesday he will return to Utah State.

“There was a lot going on in my life at the time that caused me to become very overwhelmed with life and it knocked me out of focus,” Thompkins said in a message on Twitter. “During this recruitment process I have learned a lot about myself and it has helped me truly understand what it is I want out of life.

“With that being said I have decided that I will be returning to Utah State for my last 2 years of eligibility.”

Despite not playing in the Aggies’ last two games of the 2020 season, Thompkins had a team-high 20 receptions for 214 yards and a touchdown during the team’s 1-5 campaign. He averaged 53.5 yards per game in four contests during his junior year.

Thompkins gave a vote of support to the Aggies’ new head coach, Blake Anderson, who replaced Gary Andersen.

“I believe in Coach Blake Anderson’s vision for the team and I believe things are going to get back on track,” Thompkins said.

Thompkins, who entered Utah State as a two-star recruit out of Dunbar High in Florida, has been an integral part of the Aggies’ offense while also contributing on special teams since arriving in 2018. He had 40 receptions for 536 yards and four touchdowns as a sophomore in 2019, while also returning for a punt 45 yards for a touchdown.

The 5-foot-7, 160-pound Thompkins has 69 career receptions for 815 yards and five touchdowns.



from Deseret News https://ift.tt/3o28SVI

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Slutty Japanese Babe Toyed And Creamed

Japanese hot babe with big tits gets toyed and creamed. Author: sexualbabe Added: 02/11/2021