martes, 4 de mayo de 2021

Letter: I’m a lifelong Utahn, and I support the American Families Plan

AP

I am a lifelong Utahn and I support President Joe Biden’s efforts to build back our country’s infrastructure and the American dream through his proposed American Families Plan. I hope my representatives will support such issues as well.

For too long, billionaires and corporations have dodged paying their fair share of taxes, while utilizing the infrastructure our taxes pay for to further their growth. I support increasing corporate taxes and implementing wealth taxes to ensure that all of us, corporations included, can continue to enjoy the benefits of the American dream.

I support the president’s efforts to ensure our roads, bridges, power grid, schools, internet access, trains, planes and automobiles continue to lead the world.

Justin Griffiths

Riverton



from Deseret News https://ift.tt/3vImedi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Slutty Japanese Babe Toyed And Creamed

Japanese hot babe with big tits gets toyed and creamed. Author: sexualbabe Added: 02/11/2021